We are so excited to roll out this facial using the amazing Eminence products that reduce hyperpigmentation alternations in your skin (age spots, freckles, etc…) and evens out skin tones, while infusing your skin with antioxidants. This is done withOUT using Hydroquinone, a known carcinogen that is allowable in US (but banned in Europe). Eminence has developed a Hydroquinone Alternative using plant-derived actives from African potato and Tara tree. No carcinogens on your face!
This 60-minute facial is being offered in October for an introductory price of $99, and uses delicious concoctions of brightening bearberry, lightening licorice and soothing stone crop. This facial will knock out blotchy pigmentation and optimize skin’s clarity without irritation. This incredible facial will not only illuminate skin, but boost collagen for a healthy, youthful complexion. Dramatic results are seen in just three months:
- Melanin production reduced by 51%
- Dark spots lightened by 29%
- Skin tone brightened by 24%
To learn more about the organic Bright Skin Vitaskin collection for home use, visit Anjou’s estheticians today! Or book a Bright Skin Facial online, or call us at (541) 382-1138.
Stay tuned, we will be sending out a video reviewing this facial and these products soon. Sign up for our newsletter to receive!
Other suggested products for home care use:
- Stone Crop Serum: use at least once daily, underneath moisturizer
- Stone Crop Gel Wash: for those clients who prefer a gel cleanser, or have more combination/acneic skin
- Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer: use daily as nighttime moisturizer
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant: mix w/Stone Crop Gel Wash or Bright Skin Cleanser, 2-3x per week
- Calm Skin VitaSkin Supplements: taken daily, will help to relieve blotchiness and prevent inflammation that can lead to hyperpigmentation