Searching Bend spas? Perhaps a custom, organic, seasonal massage, pedicure or facial sounds enticing?
Whether it’s via Visit Bend, a general google search, or one of our hotel partners (DoubleTree by Hilton, Mt. Bachelor Village Resort, or The Oxford) that’s brought you to us, here are 10 reasons why we are your Bend spa:
10 Reasons We Should be on Your List of Things to Do in Bend!
- LOCATION: We are centrally located downtown Bend, on Franklin Avenue.
- PARKING: Not metered or timed –– enjoy parking in our upper or lower lots (you can park where it says “Kate’s Place Only”) or street parking, unmetered, on Franklin.
- BOOK: Online, by phone, or in-person and receive text and/or email notifications prior to your reservation.
- DISCOVER: Local, organic, seasonal products from our curated Welcome Boutique.
- STEAM: Come early and steam in our spa with eucalyptus oils before your scheduled treatment.
- SIP: On a complimentary beverage ––craft beer from GoodLife, wine from Naked Winery in Hood River–– in our quiet relaxation room (leave your phones in the locker room, please!).
- EXPERIENCE: More than your average spa menu including our Spa Hoppiness menu tailored with craft beer treatments from GoodLife Brewing.
- GAIN: Loyalty points for every follow, like, and review you leave us online.
- LEARN: How to continue your spa experience at home with a personalized spa-scription.
- BASK: Consistently enjoy monthly spa experiences with our economical, and perk-filled Spa Membership.
Since we’ve obviously convinced you to spa with us, call us (541-241-8454) or go online to book your next spa treatment.