April 22, Earth Day 2016!
We love that there is an Earth Day on the calendar, but as a green spa, we like to celebrate all year ’round with organic, chemical-free products and earth-friendly retail.
Already in 2016, earthlings have done some great things to change our ways. The State of Oregon banned micro-beads in body products, we signed the Paris accord and Big Oil is struggling. While one spa can’t have that much impact in the world, all April we’ll be raising awareness through challenges and new, earth-friendly shopping fun!
Here are 6 ways we’re highlighting Earth Month 2016:
- Earth Month Seasonal Offers: We’re rolling out a botanical-loving ‘Spring Brightening Facial’ for $99 and $124 (60/90 min) in April, and Spa members can upgrade for $9. Book our Clay & Honey Body Polish for a detoxing, hypoallergenic polish and get rid of the winter dead skin!
- Bee-sourced products will be on our shelves. Healing, hypoallergenic and luxurious… experience nature’s handiwork firsthand with Beeline Skincare (sugar scrub, lip soother, bee-heeled foot scrub, bee-sparkling soap, and beard & mustache balm).
- ‘Green Cleaning’ Ideas: We carry eCloth kitchen, window, auto & dish scrubbers and Woolzie dryer balls and essential oils. These products allow you to get sparkling clean with just water and dry your clothes faster without using fabric softeners.
- For a Facebook “Green Challenge” we’re encouraging people to take on a 30-day habit that lessens their impact on the earth. Let us know what you’re doing and what you’ve learned via Facebook. Winner will be selected May 1, earning themselves a $200 spa gift card!
- On Earth Day, Wednesday the 22nd, Anjou Spa will donate 20% of service revenue to The Environmental Center. Come into the spa on Earth Day for your treatment (hair cut, facial, pedicure, manicure, or massage), and simultaneously help support The Environmental Center.
- Everyone, including members gets a free wildflower seed packet when you visit the Spa! Brighten your yard or help out the bees and when you check back with us and post a photo of your growing wildflowers this summer, we’ll enter you in a special, ‘Bee Happy’ Spa Ritual giveaway. Winners will be announced in September!
Call ahead or go online to book your treatment, go on our Spa Facebook page and comment with what you’re doing to lessen your impact on the earth, come to the spa on Earth Day to support our local Environmental Center. See you there!