As a small, privately owned company, we are conscientious about preserving our earth and its bounty. All of our body care products are made using only the highest quality natural ingredients. They are free from genetically-modified ingredients, parabens, petro-chemicals, synthetic fragrances and synthetic dyes. They are also packaged in eco-friendly containers. We adhere to cruelty-free research and are a member of the NH Bee Keepers Association. A portion of the profits from our beeline collection is donated to the Honey Bee Research Fund.
A Few Benefits of Honey and Beeswax for your Skin:
- Honey is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
- It has natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties.
- Honey is safe for very sensitive skin—it will not irritate the skin or cause allergies.
- Honey has natural cell rejuvenation properties that renew skin cells. It helps to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey attracts and retains moisture to prevent dry skin.
- Honey will brighten dull skin and prevent skin discolorations.
- It restores damaged skin. Honey is also great for fighting acne and eczema. It is also beneficial for treating wounds, sores and burns. Honey can also help to prevent cold sores due to its antiviral properties.
If you’re intrigued, come test drive for yourself! Don’t forget your wildflower seeds on the way out to help keep those bees happy this summer with flower nectar. Also, make sure you’re aware of our April Spa Specials. Enjoy!