Gifts Dad Will Love.
Let’s face it, Dad isn’t going to tell you he wants a massage or a relaxing candle or a new upcycled toiletry bag, so you’re going to just have to get it for him! This Father’s Day (Sunday, June 19th), choose from awesome, unique spa services just for him, organic chocolates, ceramic mugs, green cleaning auto kits, honey beard wax, wine flasks, cedarwood diffusers and candles, and toiletry kits made from recycled bike tubes out of Seattle.
Spa Services for Dads
ask for your complimentary mug of GoodLife craft beer with every service . . .
- 90-min Bamboo & Hot Stone Massage, $134: Heated bamboo and basalt stones infuse warmth and elongates muscles for deep relief
- Man-i-Cure, $33: Includes soak, exfoliation, shaping, cuticle care and hand massage
- Spa Hoppiness Package (Ale-ing Foot Soak, Brew ‘n’ Renew Body Polish, and a Stout Scalp Hair Treatment & Cut), $149: enjoy the benefits of beer and hops on your skin and enjoy the post-benefits of “manscaping”! Take home a beer soap
- Back Facial & Polish, $49: Deep cleanse and exfoliation for a hard-to reach area. Includes warm towels and detoxifying masque
- Men’s Custom Organic Facial, $94: Refine the texture of your skin with this deep pore cleansing, organic facial
Artisan Presents for Him
- Make a Coffee Date with Dad: Who doesn’t love handmade mugs? We’ll stuff them with truffles and Dani travel candles.
- Bath Essentials: A men’s toiletry kit from Alchemy Goods made from recycled bike tubes with Eminence’s top selling mens products, Stone Crop and Tomato Day Cream.
- Green Clean Auto Kit: What guy doesn’t love their car / truck. Gift him an e-Cloth Auto Kit to keep his other love shining.
- Organic Truffles: From Joseph, Oregon with love –– 2-pc, 4-pc and 8-pc options. Sure to be opened on the spot!
- Honey Beard Wax: Is your Dad a fuzzy one? Gift him some organic beard wax so he can manscape in style.