Spa Etiquette 102
- Gratuity! We suggest 18% gratuity on services and we’ll do the math for you! Bringing cash for tips is always appreciated so your esthetician can take home their tips that day.
- Towel use ––reminder we are a green spa–– and appreciate one towel per client if possible. We know sometimes it’s necessary to have a second towel to dry your hair after a shower.
- Product samples: we want you to try what you loved in your treatment. So please ask to sample anything!
- Offer constructive feedback. There are comment cards in each locker room. Please share to help make Anjou the best it can be.
- Rate your experience on facebook, trip advisor, google or yelp. For each review, like or follow, you’ll gain loyalty points.
- Library voices! Another friendly reminder that we are spa, and we appreciate everyone using their inside voices (with the exception of the salon!).
- Practice makes perfect. Consider regular spa treatments for consistently happy necks, toes, and skin. The more you come, the less maintenance your treatments will be and the more restorative they’ll become. Think of muscle memory! We offer Spa Memberships so you can get your choice of treatments every single month.
- We do offer private lockers which lock, but almost every day someone leaves a valuable piece of jewelry behind (in a locker, in a robe pocket, on a table in a massage room). So leave your valuable jewels at home just incase!
- When going into a massage, only leave on your bottoms so a bra isn’t in the way of your massage. If you’re uncomfortable with that idea, please speak with the front desk before your treatment.
- Lastly; our steam room! Please use a towel as it is co-ed.
This will disable the module on selected devices
This will change the label of the module in the builder for easy identification.