Is your skin flaking off yet? Or so dry that red patches are occurring? You’re not alone! From such a dry winter here in the high desert, our skin is very ready for some repair come this February. Our February Gift for Spa Members is by Eminence Organic Skin Care: Rosehip & Lemongrass Repair Balm. Last month we brought you organic SPF by Juice Beauty to protect your skin from harmful reflected sun rays, and this month we’re bringing your skin back to life.
Ideal for not just the winter months but every season, this revolutionary super balm uses the power of a Natural Repair Complex for dry skin needing relief from element exposure. Use as a spot treatment or as an ultra-rich cream on face or body to repair and reduce redness caused by dry skin.
“After a head cold this winter my nose and upper lip was raw from blowing my nose. I used a small amount of the balm before bed and after a couple nights the redness was gone!” –Happy Anjou Spa Family Member
In the coming weeks, you’ll be able to grab your complimentary February 2017 Eminence Balm sample from our basket at the Welcome Desk. Enjoy!
- Repairs, soothes, and reduces redness for dry skin
- Skin is protected from drying environmental stressors
- Rosehip Oil: Primary constituents are EFAs, Vitamins C and E and beta-carotene which improves skin’s moisture, tone, texture
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, D, and E; protects and soothes dry skin
- Natural Repair Complex: Derived from rosehip and rosemary, repairs dry skin faster and reduces redness due to dryness. Protects from the drying effects of environmental stress
- Edelweiss Extract: Helps skin preserve natural balance
- Prickly Pear Stem Extract: A cactus rich in flavones, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals; excellent for soothing and hydrating dry skin while retaining firmness
- Lemongrass: A natural astringent that minimizes pores
Consider other Winter-centric organic products and spa treatments and shop our Welcome Boutique on your way out at our new location of 1416 NW Albany off Century in Bend’s westside neighborhood. Consider learning more about our Anjou Spa Membership too.