Spring Introduction to Our Bright Skin Facial
A naturally luminous, even complexion is yours with the Bright Skin Facial! It doesn’t take much for environmental factors, stress, aging, hormones and everything in between to cause changes in pigmentation of your skin regardless of skin tone. Target dark spots with the most rejuvenating ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. A delicious concoction of brightening bearberry, lightening licorice and soothing stone crop fades hyperpigmentation while infusing the skin with antioxidants for a flawless face that is glowing from within. Plus two plant-derived actives- Gigawhite and a new Natural Hydroquinone Alternative made with African potato and tara tree will knock out blotchy pigmentation and optimize skin’s clarity without irritation. These incredible formulas not only illuminate skin but boost collagen for a healthy, youthful complexion.
Dramatic results are seen in just three months:
- Melanin production reduced by 51%
- Dark spots lightened by 29%
- Skin tone brightened by 24%
The products in this collection include (this list applies to the Bright Skin Line that we carry in the Welcome Boutique but also what’s used in the facial treatment itself):
- Bright Skin Cleanser: pigment lightening cleanser for normal to dry skin types
- Bright Skin Masque: pigment lightening masque for all skin types
- Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF 30: Pigment lightening moisturizer with broad spectrum sun protection for normal to dry skin types. Has more of a matte finish, so depending on skin type can be mixed with another moisturizer, either more or less hydrating.
Other suggested complimentary products for further home care use:
- Stone Crop Serum: use at least once daily, underneath moisturizer
- Stone Crop Gel Wash: for those clients who prefer a gel cleanser, or have more combination/acneic skin
- Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer: use daily as nighttime moisturizer
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant: mix w/Stone Crop Gel Wash or Bright Skin Cleanser, 2-3x per week
- Calm Skin VitaSkin Supplements: taken daily, will help to relieve blotchiness and prevent inflammation that can lead to hyperpigmentation