August – September
We have loved our time at the Aspen House location, but our time there is soon ending. July 28th (Friday) will be our last day until we reopen at Pence Lane early this Autumn!
For Spa Members, this means that dues will not be charged in August and September, and services cannot be scheduled during this time. However, all unused benefits will remain in your account ready to be used in the new spa! We will also make special announcements to our loyal Spa Members about an exclusive event to celebrate the new facility, just for you. We are so excited this is happening!
And don’t worry! We’ll be selling Eminence during this time. Watch for announcements on how to get your product during our downtime.
To recap, here’s what you should know:
- July 2017 will be our last month at Aspen House
- August – September we will be closed (no member charges)
- We will be selling Eminence during closure (stay tuned for details)
- October we’ll open our new doors at 1835 Pence!
- October Spa Memberships will recommence and no-one will lose benefits (we will send verification prior to charge)
If you’d like updates on the spa build-out, check out our Instagram, we’ll be photo-journaling there!
Have a wonderful summer, and we’ll be back before you know it. Two months will go by fast!
With much love,
the Anjou Spa staff