— Membership —
Offering a monthly discounted service in a beautiful spa that supports wellness and therapeutic goals.
- Choose member 60-min massage or facial every month
- Option to choose our member Advanced Skin Treatment Facial or Back Treatment option w/no upgrade fees
- Includes deeply discounted additional steam and sauna visit per month ($5 per member attending); steam/sauna is included at the time of your service (reservations needed)
- Special member prices (“upgrades”) on our other unique seasonal services and more aggressive treatments
- Exclusive monthly product samples (your monthly Member Gift)
- Retail discount of 10% off products and items in our Shopping Lobbies
- 10% off booked additional services such as brow lamination, waxing, lash lift, or another facial/massage (not including member upgrade prices, as those have already been discounted)
- Guest pass: Each month, receive (1) a membership trial for a guest (guest pays member price, unique guests required) Must be used by a new guest to massage/facial services. The intent of this benefit is to allow Guests to experience the Spa and see if they want to sign up for membership.
- Shareable membership within immediate family or pre-designated group of friends (up to 3 people max)
- Discounted entry to special Spa Events
As long as you’re a Spa Member, credits for services don’t expire; never “use it or lose it” for up to 12 months. Cancellation of membership will result in a loss of your rights to these benefits.
A Spa Member can upgrade their regular service to a signature spa service on the menu. Fees will vary depending on the service chosen, see our spa menu for individual upgrade/add-on pricing.
Please read Spa Membership Terms & Conditions below.
You get a monthly spa treatment every month! Your membership starts on the 1st of each month. Anjou’s Spa Membership. Your initial payment will go towards the first month your benefits are used. Payments thereafter will be automatically charged on the 1st of every month. Please notify Anjou in writing of any change in credit card or account information on file prior to the 1st of the month. Let us know if your email address has changed, too.
Lack of payment may cause your membership to become suspended. Spa memberships are non-transferable and and non-refundable.
Membership belongs to the Payee. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the payee agrees with the charges. Anjou Spa is not accountable for confirming this information. If a Payee contests charges, it is the responsibility of spa membership user, to assume payments.
Membership Cancellations, Appointment No-Shows & Sick policy
If you wish to cancel membership, let us know a minimum of 30 days with written notice (email OK) or verbally in-person. Your Spa Membership is a minimum of three months. Upon written notification, your membership will be canceled for the next month. If you are billed during that time, you have until the end of the month to redeem any unused membership benefits. Membership benefits (vouchers) are non-refundable. Please email or call us if you have any questions.
“No Shows” are stressful to the spa and other members. Anjou is a stress-free environment so unfortunately, “no shows” will lose their benefit for the month.
If you need to re-book or cancel your membership appointment, it is best to call or go online before your appointment with a minimum of 24-hour notice. You can cancel online if logged in, and if you are set up to receive text notifications with us, you will be able to cancel via text as well. Cancellations made after 24-hours but are not the same day will be subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Same-day cancellations will be a $30 fee.
We have a strict Sick Policy: services will not be performed and you will be charged $30 if you come in to receive service while visibly sick.
There are no “cash-outs” of unused benefits.
Life happens or leaving town for awhile? You can pause membership for up to three months within a 12 month period. When paused, membership benefits are not available. Let us know before the end of the month, and you can un-pause and get back to relaxing with us. After three months, charges will automatically resume.
Wellness History & Privacy
Our staff keeps notes on our observations and dialogue with you so that we can keep tabs on your progress. By signing, you are agreeable to this along with using the information you give to help improve delivery of services to you.
Anjou Spa will never sell, share, trade, or disclose any personal information provided.
Minors at the Spa
A consent waiver must be signed prior to the service. We do not have pediatric massage trained LMTs at this time. Please keep in mind the Relaxation Room is an adult environment. Our Welcome Desk can provide you with additional information and answer any questions you may have.
Your total treatment time will vary, depending on services you choose that month. In general, facials and massages are 60-mins.
If you are late to your appointment, Anjou Spa will shorten the service to stay on schedule.
In addition, Anjou Spa:
- Is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or items.
- Is not responsible for verifying the Payee’s approval of usage.
- Reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions and pricing at any time.
- Has the right to refuse or discontinue service to preserve a stress-free environment for all.
Spa Members agree to pay for all services rendered.