The bill for December’s decadence has arrived. January is a time to purge and bring renewal to your body and skin; Anjou has some great options to help and we’re offering special prices this month.
Detox Facial Express $49 (new!): Detoxify sluggish skin and slow aging with natural phyto-hormones and vitamins found in lime. The Detox Express Facial uses the Citrus Exfoliating Wash to gently exfoliate and refresh the skin, while the Lime Stimulating mask increases circulation and detoxifies the skin. Appropriate for all skin types.
Total Body Cleanse $169 (savings $20): Detox, cleanse, boost metabolism and build vitality, cleanse pores, improve circulation, tone and tighten skin and alleviate muscle pain. Includes 75 min Hydrotherapy Scrub + Wrap with Herbal Cellulite, Aroma Touch deep essential oil infusion and probiotic elixir drink.
doTerra On Guard Essential Oil: Available in our Wellness Boutique, this unique, proprietary essential oil blend supports healthy immune function. Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to clear the atmosphere by diffusing. On Guard is superb for eliminating and controlling pathogens due to the potency of its constituents.
The oil properties in On Guard are: Antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-viral, mood lifters, anti-carcinogen, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic,blood cleansers, immune system booster, digestive disorders. Helps with Abscesses, Bacterial Infection, Chronic Fatigue, Common Cold, Endometriosis, Flu, Fungal Infection, Pneumonia, Sore Throat, Strep Throat, Tonsillitis, Viral Infection, and Warts.
· Wear OnGuard with Frankincense (1 drop to 2 drops) to draw Abundance to you.
· Diffuse On Guard to eliminate air born unfriendly bacteria or viruses.
· Gargle with a little bit of salt with several drops of On Guard and ½ cup of water for throat
· Drink a few drops of On Guard every hour to ward off sore throat, swollen glands or general
aches and pains that may indicate you are coming down with something.
· Using On Guard on the bottom of the feet each night will help with a good night’s sleep and
give your immune system a nice boost to help avoid bugs and coughs that travel through the
work or school environment.
· Teachers in our community who wipe down desk legs and chair legs before the children enter
classroom have less illness in class and less absenteeism than in other classes where On Guard
is not used.
· A Basic Skills classroom that diffuses On Guard for 15 minutes every 2 hours has reported that
not only is there less absenteeism but the students are generally calmer. Sometimes the
trigger to restart the diffuser is that the noise level rises in the classroom.
· On Guard on the toothbrush with baking soda is a wonderful treatment for sore gums or