The proprietary combination of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils is an active component in a first line of defense for immune support.* It is a non-toxic and superb way to support the immune system.*
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of 1 drop of dōTERRA On Guard® essential oil blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for 1 minute and rinse. Caution: keep out of reach of your kiddos!
Come grab your complimentary March 2016 sample from our basket at the Welcome Desk.
- Proprietary dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that cleans and freshens breath
- Myrrh essential oil is soothing to the mouth, gums, and throat
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh
- Calcium hydroxyapatite has been clinically shown to support strong and healthy looking teeth
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel
Other Spring Break-centric, organic products + treatments: Havaianas sandals, Queork clutches and iPhone wallets, Eminence Tomato Day Cream with SPF 30, Rosehip Facial.