What Mom Wants.
For Mother’s Day this year, we’ve brought in some great new items, along with many local and organic artisans, to find the best curated gifts for her: spa packages, organic chocolates, ceramic mugs, handmade cards, spring scarves, honey scrubs, lotions and candles, and boho kimonos.
Curate the Perfect Gift for Her
Come shop for Mom, Sister, Grandma, Auntie, and Girlfriends April 28, from 5 – 8pm at our weekly Thursday Ladies’ Night. Swing by that evening and put together a beautifully thoughtful gift with complimentary gift wrapping, such as a handmade mug filled with a soy Dani candle, and Arrowhead 2-piece truffle for $42. More gift ideas, below…
Spa Packages for Mother’s Day
- Spring Brightening Facial & Pedicure: including organic truffle and bubbly, $148
- Side-by-Side Seasonal Pedicures: this spring a Bee Honeyed Seasonal Pedi, right next to each other, including organic truffles and bubbly, $99
- Clay & Honey Body Polish with Scalp Revitalizer Treatment: our seasonal body polish featuring Oregon volcanic clay and natural honey, including organic truffle and bubbly, $108
Artisan Presents for Her
- Ceramic Mugs: Who doesn’t love handmade mugs? We’ll stuff them with truffles and Dani travel candles.
- Dearest Mother: Personalize your card on April 28th, 5-8pm with complimentary cursive, a thoughtful flourish.
- Adorn Her In Style: When we say we’ve curated Mother’s Day, we’re not exaggerating. Summer style “must haves” and all.
- Organic Truffles: From Joseph, Oregon with love –– 2-pc, 4-pc and 8-pc options. Sure to be opened on the spot!
Bonus Points for Thoughtfulness, 4/28!
That Ladies Night, we’re offering complimentary cursive handwriting for your greeting card to write a sweet missive to your mom. Shop, buy a greeting card and as a finishing flourish, get bonus points for a beautifully penned card.