This Summer, we know you’ll be getting after it. In Oregon, that’s what we do. In business, and in play. We want to be the self care reminder to take care of your self and lay even harder this summer. Relax, and restore your mind and and body at the spa in your downtime.
Let’s Play Hard, and Lay Harder.
Biking, hiking and camping are amazing summer perks –– but your why let your skin and hair suffer? Bring some easy-to-pack comforts along with you, and getting in touch with nature is enhanced. The bonus part of our recommendations are that these products are the cleanest and most effective and the highest quality.
The goal: camp with comfort; you don’t have to leave soothing rituals at home. Enjoying the outdoors does not mean returning home bitten, burnt, tired, dry and dehydrated. We want to help you prepare to not just camp, but GLAMP.
Glamping: noun. 1. a form of camping in which participants enjoy physical comforts associated with more luxurious types of holiday. Word Origin. C21: blend of glamorous + camping.
Featured Glamping Products
*Note hair products are free Of: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Talc, Sodium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum & PABA
- Juice Beauty SPF – made with certified organic ingredients and mineral broad spectrum zinc. EWG’s 2016 “Best Beach and Sport Sunscreens. Get a tinted SPF moisturizer as an on-the-fly and light foundation while moisturizing and protecting your skin.
- Alterna Dry Shampoo – absorbs oil, no powdery residue and delicious fruity scent!
- Eminence Rosehip & Lemongrass Soothing Hydrator – soothing, hyrdrating, replenishing and anti-inflammatory for your skin; a must-have for the morning and evening
- Neuma Travel Hair kit – shampoo + conditioner with hydrating Argan Oil + shampoos
- La Bella Donna mineral powder – clinical grade mineral powder additional sun protection and bronzing effects
- Havaianas sandals, fun flip flops that show off a fresh pedi (Pacific grapefruit & coconut + hibiscus)
- Define water bottles, infused your water with lemons, cucumbers and herbs
- VinoTrek wine flasks – bring your wine without the glass or corks
- Summer kimonos – flowy, beautiful and comfortable swimsuit coverups and campground glamour!
- Local Trail Rags – bandanas with maps – find your way and stay cool on the trails
- doTERRA TerraShield – essential oils to deter the bugs!
Specials for Summer
- Red, White & Blue Seasonal Facial, 60-min, $99, $9 member upgrade
Featuring red currants, a coconut masque and blueberry detox peel!
- Back Wax & Polish, 45-min, $70
Get your back ready for bathing suits! Includes deep cleansing steam, exfoliating masque, touch-up waxing, extractions and hydration. Includes hot towels and foot massage
- Brew ‘n Renew Body Polish, 45-min, $79
Key Benefits: Hops provides excellent soothing qualities to stressed out and dry skin while exuding sedative aromas. Barley is packed with Vitamin C, antioxidants and minerals and is anti-inflammatory. Warm beer provides an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial finish for your skin.
- Seasonal Mani & Pedi: Pacific Grapefruit + Coconut Hibiscus, Pedicure, 50-min, $49; Manicure, 30-min, $36
* 5-free gel polish is additional
Uses organic locally-made seasonal products. Includes soak, exfoliation (pedi only), shaping, cuticle care, massage and polish.
Curious what else we have up our sleeves this Summer, read our blog for Men’s Services (even after Father’s Day has past), our new seasonal products featuring bees and honey, or how much we like Juice Beauty SPF!
Book online or call to book your summer treatment today: (541) 241-8454