Ideal for every season, this revolutionary super balm uses the power of a Natural Repair Complex for dry skin needing relief from element exposure.
Use as a spot treatment or as an ultra-rich cream on face or body to repair and reduce redness caused by dry skin.
Apply a small amount to affected areas as often as required. May be applied to protect dry areas prone to be affected by extreme exposure to the elements (nose, cheeks, and smile lines, anyone?). Leave on applied areas for ultra-rich moisturizing power.
The Natural Repair Complex is comprised of rosehip and rosemary, which visibly reduces redness and repairs dry skin faster!
Visible Results include:
Repairs, soothes and reduces redness for dry skin
Skin is protected from drying environmental stressors
- Rosehip Oil: Primary constituents are EFAs, Vitamins C and E and beta-carotene which improve skin’s moisture, tone, texture
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, D, and E; protects and soothes dry skin
- Natural Repair Complex: Derived from rosehip and rosemary, repairs dry skin faster and reduces redness due to dryness. Protects from the drying effects of environmental stress
- Edelweiss Extract: Helps skin preserve natural balance
- Prickly Pear Stem Extract: A cactus rich in flavones, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals; excellent for soothing and hydrating dry skin while retaining firmness
- Lemongrass: A natural astringent that minimizes pores
PRO-TIP: add a little water for a silky and deep hydration finish!
Come pick up your complimentary November Bend Spa Member gift from our “hands” at the Welcome Desk. Enjoy!
Dial (541) 241-8454 to book your next treatment or book online. Consider other gems, home goods, and organic self-care products when shopping our Welcome Boutique on your way in or out at our new location of 1835 NW Pence Lane, Suite 120, off NW Shevlin Park Road on Bend’s westside neighborhood, at the bottom of College Way. Read Anjou Spa Reviews here, and learn more about our Anjou Bend Spa Membership too.